Last night i was crying for what happened;
Last night i was down with fear;
Last night i remembered the life we had;
Last night i accepted that i lost you dear!!.......
I had a picture of yours;
Which says many things to me;
I had a message of yours;
Which says i am not like me;
I deleted all those;
And let you go;
Your things make me remember you;
And I'll love you much more..........
Just wanted you to be happy;
That was my last and first wish;
Just prayed ,even when you left;
That god shall give you bliss.........
I never knew, knowing yourself is so important;
I never knew, what i was;
I never knew why i fallen in love with you;
I never knew how it was..................
Last night i was down with fear;
Last night i remembered the life we had;
Last night i accepted that i lost you dear!!.......
I had a picture of yours;
Which says many things to me;
I had a message of yours;
Which says i am not like me;
I deleted all those;
And let you go;
Your things make me remember you;
And I'll love you much more..........
Just wanted you to be happy;
That was my last and first wish;
Just prayed ,even when you left;
That god shall give you bliss.........
I never knew, knowing yourself is so important;
I never knew, what i was;
I never knew why i fallen in love with you;
I never knew how it was..................
8 comments:
hey bro..
amazin piece o' work.....
and now i know why u didnt want to share the inspiration behind this poem....
still.....nice one hon..
cool motu...
u got som serious talent bro..keep goin..:)
Dude you touched my heart..
Tore my night apart..
You took me few years back in my life..
You brought that few memories out in frount of me live...
I also wished that things should have been different then,
I also cried many night in lettin out all that was in..
I feel the same on few special days... special nights..
But somethings are better forgotton..
Better to be arrested in deep in our hearts.. Never to be revaeled... No matter what...
Cause time has taught me, that things change..
God has better plans..
Only prerequisite being we it all go... Let it all go..
Let it all go...
And a new day will come..
Good Luck my friend..
Hope the Sunrire isnt too far for u too..
Take care..
motu motu motu......
finally u wrote ur heart out na...
watz a road withot potholes so wats life without pitfalls or the way u would like to take it(hope u dont take me wrong on dis 1....
but would like to tell u 1 thing famous Feeman Dyson 1ce said Its a characteristic of all deep human problems that they r not to be approached without some humor n some bewilderment.
keep up the good work bro.........
may the success be wid u....
hmmm....
wah motu wah....
i alwayz thot ur poems were baseless....
bt this one i can understand in a much better way.....
nice work buddy....
waitin to see much more poems like this one.....
sada khush raho... tum haso to duniya tumhare sang hasegi...
hey miya ghalib .......i must say that u got a terrific talent n these all r just d steps to a place which u wud not have even imagined.......
thnx for so gr8 comments guys bt i just like to know who is ANONYMOUS.... whats thr to hide?? com'on whosoevr it is plzzzzz let me knw who u are???
lovely motu
loved this piece of writing too.wish u had said all these some time back.dil ki baat kalam se nahin dil se ki jati hai gadhe.wish u understood this. anyways its lovely.carry on dude.i still feel one day she'll be yours.
Post a Comment