Tuesday, 11 March 2008

You ll be here.....

Am loosing my mind
You ll be here tonight
Am still thinking
What to ask you this time
How to talk to you
And in what way
There were many things with me
But i think
I lost my mind today.

Here you are
In front of me for a while
You passed me by
I didn't even smile
I didn't even said hi to you
I don't know what am i doing
Like i don't know what to do
Like i am a new child to this holy world
Like i don't know how to speak
I think
I just lost my words too.

Don't know what you think of me
Don't know how you react
But believe me
Its my words that stuck inside
I wanted to say many things
I swear.

1 comment:

Ankit Savant said...

abe motu wo galat tha jo tune kiya nd u know it......
chal nice dat u have mede a note of it........
ab wat to say
bas utar gayi dil mein......
lage raho