A walk to remember,
Just you and me,
Coarse sand,... See more
And the darkness of the sea,
The night i cant forget,
That night i didn't sleep,
I kept thinking about you,
Even the dreams,
Aren't that sweet.....
The cold night,
That cold breeze,
Made the two souls reunite,
We were different from you and me,
I was scared,
But the feel of passion stopped me,
I let the moment flow,
flow in the cold breeze....
The night is going down,
And the sun coming out of sea,
Just some hours together,
Feels like a year to me,
It's time for you to go,
Give a goodbye kiss to me,
But what is this..
Am in my room !!!!
Fallen from my bed !!!
Was i looking a dream ????....
But now you are gone,
And am back to reality
It's like a deserted land here,
But still I can feel
the coarse sand under my feet,
Still i walk in cold night,
The difference being,
The Desert (me) and The Sea (you)....
1 comment:
this is a nice one....
surbhi
Post a Comment