Friday, 3 June 2011

THinking of me

Just in case you are feeling lonely
Or you are feeling left by
Think of me, and i will follow
You and your loneliness
Till you die....

Think of me,
when you want to fly
Think of me,
when you are sad
or want to cry
I know, I'm dead
wont be of much help
but my memories,
Will make you smile......

I heard you crying that night, My love
I felt you missing someone
i know its me, whom you are crying for
I know its me, who made it sour
but that's not the way,
I want you to be
I want you to live
live like a baby
Smile a little
and let me go
i am on my way to heaven
Dont say no
Its hard for me to leave you alone
but that's life and you have to move on!!!!!

No comments: