When I was a kid
I never had anything in my mind
when I was a kid
I was not less then a blind
Whatever was shown
Was the only world for me
Whatever I understood
Was the only thing to understand for me
The sky was limited
So as my flight
The boundaries were many
And the fear of fight
But now
The skies are opened
And the boundaries are broken
Time has changed
And the same I am
I have tried to change
Tried to understand
But it felt difficult
Far beyond I can extend
I need someone to show
What’s there in my mind
I know am not a kid anymore
But still It feels like am a blind
I wanted a limitless sky
With someone to enlighten my eye
But I also wanted to be small
So I can fly for a long
I want to take a flight
Want to explore the world with my sight
But I don’t want to loose that hand
Who teaches me to be bold
Who shown me my dream land
I know that someone can revel
What’s there in my mind
So I can discover what is unseen
And still like to be a blind
No comments:
Post a Comment